Northern Kentucky Wine Festival at MainStrasse Village
Presented by Party Town
3 p.m. until 10 p.m.
***Rain or Shine***
Featuring Kentucky’s Own Wineries on the Sixth Street Promenade
at the Goose Girl Fountain
$10 Admission includes a souvenir wine glass and 4 sample tickets.
Additional sample tickets may be purchased for $1 each or 6 for $5.
If an attendee wishes to purchase a full glass of wine, special tickets can be purchased for $5 each.
Wines may also be purchased by the bottle or case. You must be 21 to attend.
PARTICIPATING KENTUCKY WINERIES INCLUDE:
* Atwood Hill Winery, Morning View *
* Baker-Bird Winery, Foster *
* Brianza Gardens and Winery, Crittenden*
* Elk Creek Vineyards, Owenton *
* Generation Hill Winery, Inc., Alexandria *
* Horseshoe Bend Vineyards, Willisburg *
* Lovers Leap Vineyards & Winery, Lawrenceburg *
* Old 502Winery, Louisville *
* Purple Toad Winery, Paducah *
* Rose Hill Farm Winery, Erlanger *
* Smith-Berry Vineyard & Winery, New Castle *
* StoneBrook Winery, Melbourne *
* Seven Wells Vineyard & Winery, LLC, California, Ky *
* Indian Creek Winery, Georgetown, IN*
* Local Food and Artisans & Live Entertainment*
Complimentary Parking is available in the IRS Parking Lot at 4th & Johnson Streets.
MainStrasse Village is an historic neighborhood comprised of shops, restaurants, taverns and homes. MainStrasse Village is located just off I-75/71. Take the Covington, 5th Street Exit (Exit 192).